Millions of Americans begin their day with a cup of coffee — and an increasing number of them grab that coffee at a nearby Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, convenience store, corner coffee shop, newsstand, or gas station. To ensure that your day starts off on the right foot (and the right temperature), ConverPack manufacturers durable Double Wall Paper Cups for morning commuters craving a top-quality cup of coffee or tea.
What are double wall paper cups?
As the name suggests, double wall cups are designed with an added layer of protection: two paper walls as opposed to one. Double Wall hot cups are twice as thick (and twice as resilient) as regular, single wall paper cups. As with all of ConverPack’s products, double wall paper cups are made from thick, top-of-the-line paper and designed with smooth rim rolls for optimal customer comfort and safety.
Why do I need double wall paper cups?
Double wall cups offer several unique advantages to coffee, tea, and hot beverage vendors and consumers:
- Cups with a double wall design provide an extra layer of insulation, so your fresh cup of coffee, decaf roast, or vanilla latte will maintain its temperature for an extended period of time. With a double wall cup, your coffee doesn’t need to get cold before you arrive at your desk.
- The double wall design also helps keep the heat inside the cup, protecting consumers’ hands from unnecessary burns and ensuring that your customers are comfortable as they transport their morning coffee from the convenience store to the office.
- With the added layer of protection, sleeves become unnecessary. No sleeves means substantial cost savings, opens up vital real estate at the coffee counter, and guarantees that brand names or logos on your cup are not obscured by a plain cardboard sleeve.
Where do I get double wall paper cups?
Since March of 2019, ConverPack has manufactured double wall hot cups at its South Florida location and distributed them around the globe to a wide range of food and beverage customers. The cups come in 6 convenient sizes and are available in white, new Ecolyptus® stock, or custom designs.
- Small: 8 oz. Double Wall Hot Cup – 3.68” tall, 3.14” in diameter
- Medium: 12 oz. Double Wall Hot Cup – 3.98” tall, 3.53” in diameter
- Large: 16 oz. Double Wall Hot Cup – 5.40” tall, 3.53” in diameter
- Large – Squat: 16 oz. Double Wall Hot Cup – 4.49” tall, 3.85” in diameter
- Extra-Large: 20 oz. Double Wall Hot Cup – 5.64” tall, 3.85” in diameter
- Supreme: 24 oz. Double Wall Hot Cup – 6.97” tall, 3.85” in diameter
Don’t think twice. Contact ConverPack today to order Double Wall Paper Cups and give your customers the high-quality cups they deserve.
Every plastic straw that has ever been manufactured still exists on the planet today. Why? Because plastic straws are specifically designed to last. Replacing plastic straws with biodegradable paper straws is a simple and sensible step toward a more environmentally conscious world.
Why are plastic straws harmful?
On average, plastic straws take 200 years to break down because they are not biodegradable. Billions of plastic straws are added to our growing landfills each day after a single use at a restaurant, gas station, convenience store, sports stadium, or theme park – and millions of them wind up in our oceans.
Once in our oceans and waterways, plastic straws cause great harm to marine creatures such as sea turtles, sea birds, dolphins, sharks, seals, and whales. After long-term exposure to salt water and sunlight, plastic waste also breaks up into smaller pieces (called microplastics) that pose further danger to aquatic life and are found everywhere in our oceans, “from sea surface to the deepest crevice in the sea floor.”
What can food and beverage companies do to reduce plastic straw usage?
Food and beverage companies can make a significant environmental impact by sourcing responsible products:
- Offer your customers biodegradable paper straws as opposed to single-use plastic straws. ConverPack’s eco-friendly paper straws come in four distinct sizes, are available in multiple colors and designs, and can be customized with company names and logos to help promote your brand.
- In addition, when serving cold or iced beverages, provide your customers with cold paper cups made from thick, top-of-the-line, sustainably sourced paper. ConverPack’s cold cups are available in white or our new Ecolyptus® stock design and come in 6 distinct sizes (12 oz. to 44 oz.). Cold paper cups can even be customized with the company’s name or logo to help promote their brand.
- Finally, work with a manufacturer like ConverPack who abides by stringent environmental guidelines, follows ambitious recycling and waste reduction programs, and is certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI).
What can everyday people do to reduce plastic straw usage?
People around the world can reduce plastic straw usage by demanding biodegradable paper straws at their local coffee shops, convenience stores, restaurants, grocery stores, etc. Paper straws are an easy, eco-friendly, and marine-friendly alternative to plastic straws. Even better, biodegradable paper straws break down in days as opposed to hundreds of years.
Where can I purchase biodegradable paper straws?
Global paper cup manufacturer ConverPack has joined the revolution to replace polluting plastic straws with biodegradable and compostable paper straws. ConverPack’s Ecolyptus® Paper straws are available in a multitude of colors as well as in several stock designs. You can even create your own unique design! Contact ConverPack today to place your order.